Modeemi (56 kb/s): 3h 56min
2xISDN (128 kb/s): 1h 43min
xDSL (256 kb/s): 51min
xDSL (512 kb/s): 25min
1 Mb/s: 12min
2 Mb/s ja yli: 6min
Selaimen antama virheilmoitus tarkoittaa yleensä, että tiedostopalvelimen suurin mahdollinen käyttäjämäärä on ylitetty. Kokeile tiedoston lataamista myöhemmin uudestaan. Ota myös huomioon, että lataamisen alkamisessa saattaa kestää muutama hetki.
Medal of Honor: Airborne 1.1
Keskiviikko, 10. lokakuuta 2007 klo 12:02
Medal fo Honor: Airbornen päivitys versiosta 1.0 versioon 1.1. Se muun muassa lisää kunnollisen palvelintuen, korjaa monia bugeja ja tasapainottaa panssarintorjunta-asetta.
· Fixed a bug where Match Awards wouldn't work with a dedicated server.
· Fixed a bug where player would become stuck in the sign-in menu after
trying to create an account with a username already in use, then
logging in using an existing account.
· Fixed a bug where Punkbuster messages would display during SP games.
· Fixed a bug where players are shown debug text when any player switches
teams from Allies to Axis.
· Fixed a bug where if the Springfield's ammo is expended in the current
clip in scope mode, the player does not leave scope mode to reload.
· Fixed a bug where the user could crash when selecting a game on the
· Fixed a bug where the background of the "Terms and Conditions" screen
is out of alignment.
· Fixed a bug where hovering the mouse over the sliders in the "Audio and
Video" menus do not highlight them.
· Fixed a bug where exiting out of the "Controller Scheme" does not take
the player to the options menu. The player is taken back to the game.
· Fixed a bug where 'Loading' text overlaps level portrait in loading
screen for multiplayer matches at 800x600 resolution.
· Fixed a bug where the arrows in the "Custom Match" menu are not centered
with the rest of the text when running in high resolutions.
· Fixed a bug where a sound doesn't play when scrolling the "Aim Sensitivity"
slider bar in the in-game pause menu.
· Fixed a bug where a sound doesn't play in the multiplayer pause menu,
indicating how loud the sound FX volume is after change.
· Fixed a bug where the player is prompted to save changes in the "Audio/Video"
settings when there were no changes made.
· Fixed a bug where a specific tip text overlaps soldier art on single player
enemy soldier load screens.
· Fixed a bug where non-localized text appears in training mission pause menu.
· Fixed a bug where the back button art in the "Extras Menu" is inconsistent
with the rest of the shell.
· Fixed a bug where the back button art in the "Stats and Medals" screen
is inconsistent with the rest of the shell.
· Fixed a bug where using the arrow keys to select an unlocked video removes
the "Unlock Criteria" text from all video descriptions.
· Fixed a bug where the cancel button is misaligned with its background when
the user attempts to quit the game through the shell on the following
resolutions: 1280x1024, 1360x1024, and 1600x1200.
· Fixed a bug where there is no "Remove from Favorites" button in the
"Favorite Servers" submenu of the "Trusted Server list".
· Fixed a bug where the "Options / Controller" menu has a missing field across
from the "Move / Lean" toggle option.
· Fixed a bug where if the player tries to join a multiplayer game with a
host that has edited an INI file then the player cannot enter multiplayer
without restarting the game.
· The M18 Recoilless Rifle and the Panzerschrek damage and damage
Radius were both lowered in multiplayer.
· The "r" in PunkBuster was added in the credits